Monday, March 03, 2008

Obama and abortion

I don't normally get into politics, but I believe that people need to see this. A lot of people are very concerned about Hillary making president, but we should be just as concerned about Obama and McCain.

It doesn't surprise me to hear that the current center stage spotlight of the Democratic party is pro-choice, though he CLAIMS to be a Christian (I won't even get into the whole fact that The Church of Christ which Obama claims to be tied to preaches faith + baptism = salvation, when the Bible clearly teaches faith in Christ alone = salvation). What surprised me in reading this article was to what extent his voting record shows his support for pro-choice. How anyone claiming to be born again could support such a man, knowing this issue is at stake, is beyond me. I know some of my friends have decided that- due to not wanting McCain in and knowing that Huckabee can't win at the current numbers (have to wonder what it might look like if people had voted their consciouses instead of voting for the guy most likely to win, though) have decided that Obama is their guy. If you believe what the Bible teaches regarding the sanctity of human life, you must reconsider what you're doing in voting for him. I have to wonder who- if anyone- can be supported with my vote since Huckabee is the only pro-life guy out there and is almost 900 delegates behind....

Obama Supports Infanticide

No comments: