Monday, September 08, 2008

Work, School, and Rock Climbing

Okay, so I completely failed in actually posting as often as I wanted to this summer. I do have a lot of things I would like to eventually write about, but priorities are priorities, as evidenced by my last post.

Work- I have been working quite a bit between my two jobs. Now that I'm back in school, it is still about 40 hours a week. Which leads me to my next subject.

School- I am taking 6 credits (plus orchestra; not counting that credit as it isn't counting towards my graduation requirements). I am taking Developmental Psychology and Educational Psychology. Both are more paper/project oriented classes, so this will allow me to continue working since I only need to study for tests and do my projects/papers (try to get some work on them done each day so it won't be quite so much later). Once completed, I will have 38 credits left (not counting student teaching).

Rock Climbing-
Me trying to climb a small rock face

Me with feet hanging over a ledge VERY HIGH UP

The whole gang at Devil's Lake

As you can see, we had a lot of fun at Devil's Lake. Unfortunately, this will be our last real get together now that the semester is fully on its way. Oh, well. There's always right after Project Due Date (afterall, it's not like you got anything better to do...except to study for finals....)!

No comments: