Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I'm baaaaaaaaack....

Yep, that's right; Internet fast is now over. It was good for me, too. I learned a lot about myself and how I choose to spend my time. Was able to accomplish a number of things I normally didn't, too. So, with that being said, I'm not making any promises here, but I am hoping to post decently regularly (like once a week or along those lines). God is doing some amazing things in my life (well, at least to me it seems amazing), and He's showing me a lot. I hope that such insights will bring Metamorpho back to its semi-original purpose: to stimulate spiritual growth through the discussion of God's Word and showing how God's Word applies to issues happening in our day (given that the ORIGINAL purpose was for Jon, myself, and some friends to go through a book together and use the blog as our way of staying in touch with one another throughout the study since we couldn't find a time to meet, you can understand that the blog's purpose has grown a bit).

Other than that, I'll reply to everyone as I can. Don't be surprised if some of you get phone calls, instead. Laters!

No comments: